Name of the project: Touch the World – Global Citizenship Education for the youngest
Period of implementation: February – May 2019
Funded by: The global project “Bridge 47”
Overall objective: By assisting the pedagogical specialists in acquiring new knowledge and skills needed to support sustainable development, including through: sustainable development education and global citizenship education.. The project is related to enhance the capacity of pedagogical specialists from school and pre-school education, local producers, craftsmen and parents to apply approaches to Global Citizenship education in children aged 4-8
The project provides an information campaign and training for the pedagogical specialists in pre-school and primary education with the joint participation of representatives of the Business sector and parents. The planned activities are the following :
- Activity 1 “Information campaign” among the population in Silistra municipality to promote the project idea and the the concept of GCE.
- Activity 2 “Conduction of training” Through interactive methods, role plays, case solving, group discussions, group work, the participants we’ll get familiar with the principles, methods and approaches of the GCE idea implementation.
• Activity 3 “Touch the World Happening ” – one-day event with at least 100 participants.
Тhe project main stakeholders are (target group):
- Teachers and directors from preschool and school education 25 people
- Representatives of the local business in Silistra – 10 people
- Parents – 10
- Representatives of NGOs – 5.
- Conducted Information campaign among the population in Silistra municipality to promote the project idea and the the concept of GCE.
- 50 participants (teachers and managers of kindergartens and primary schools institutions, representatives of the business sector, NGOs, parents) trained in the principles of GCE.
Project name: DEE – Diversity, Equality and inclusion in pre-primary education and care: a gender perspective
Funded by: The European Commission under Erasmus + programme, K2 Strategic Partnerships for school education
Implementation period: 02.11.2017 – 01.05.2020
The project is implemented by PROVINCIA AUTONOMA DI TRENTO in partnership with Alliance for regional and civil initiatives (ARCI), Bulgaria, University of Trento, (Università degli Studi di Trento), Italy, The Institute for Masculinity Studies and Gender Research (Verein für Männer- und Geschlechterthemen Steiermark), Austria, and Save the Child in Styria (Rettet-das-Kind-Steiermark), Austria. (more…)