Project title: “Let us learn, let us get involved! Motivation, training and inclusion of inactive youth on the labour market”, Contract No BG05M9OP001-1.002-0065
Period of implementation: 19.04.2016 – 18.04.2017
Funded by: Operational programme „Human resources development“ 2014-2020, scheme “Active” BG05M9OP001-1.002. The procedure is implemented with the financial support of the Youth Employment Initiative and the European Social Fund..
Overall objective: Activation and inclusion in employment of youth up to 29 years old from municipality of Silistra, who are willing to develop personally and professionally.
Target group: youth from 15 to 29 years old, living in the municipality of Silistra, which have lower education and no qualification, inactive in the labor market.
Main project activities:
- Identified inactive youth from 15 to 29 years old living in the municipality of Silistra;
- Organisation and conducting of motivational trainings;
- Providing training for acquiring professional qualification;
- Employment of the target group of Silistra Municipality and “Stroyproekt” OOD;
- Identified 60 inactive youths;
- Activated for inclusion in employment and / or to return to school of 45 persons;
- Conducted motivational trainings and issued certificates of 60 persons;
- Conducted vocational training and issued Certificates for professional qualification in Professions “Construction worker” and “Landscaper” of 45 people;
- Provided employment for 45 young people of Silistra Municipality and “Stroyproekt” OOD.