Project name: Through training and continuity – for better integration of third-country nationals in Bulgarian society
Period of implementation: 05.01.2015 – 30.06.2015
Leading organization: Association “ARCI”
Overall objective: To enhance the socio – economic activity and create conditions for the integration of third country immigrants residing in the territory of Sofia Municipality.
- To increase awareness of immigrants from third countries regarding procedures for integration and to improve their professional employment adaptability;
- To facilitate the process of initial adaptation of immigrants to the linguistic, cultural and social environment of the country of residence;
- To increase satisfaction of third countries nationals.
Target group: 48 third-country nationals (immigrants)
Main project activities:
- Project organization and management
- Publicity and visualization
- Selection of participants in the trainings
- Conducting of training in Bulgarian language of foreigners
- Conducting of special training
- 48 trained persons (third-country nationals);
- 48 issued certificates to graduates;
- 1 conducted training in Bulgarian language;
- 1 conducted special training;
- Improved knowledge of third –country nationals in Bulgarian language, traditions, culture and civil society;
- Increased awareness of third –country nationals regarding integration procedures and improving their professional employment adaptability;
- Increase satisfaction of third countries nationals.
- Elaborated publicity and visualization materials: 1 banner, 1 board, 2 press releases, 2 e-media reportages; 1000 leaflets.
- Final press conference- 1